Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All for the little ones...

On the way to church the morning after our ward Christmas party, I told Kevin we were not taking the kids again until they are older. They are just too miserable at church the next day. He responded, "you are telling me that picture was not worth it?" Ok, we'll go again.

Kedrick was quick to tell Santa he wanted a train. Santa encouraged him to add to the list and a bicycle request was submitted. Brock, as you can see, was horrified to sit on Santa's lap. Kedrick was confused when we walked out of the room and wanted to know where his train was.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh! I am so impressed! My kids hated Santa at that age...it wasn't until this year that they both didn't scream and cry while sitting on Santa's lap. The good pictures always make the late nights so worth it! Years later, you will look back at those pictures and only remember the fun you had rather than how tired your kids were and how late they got to bed.

Melissa said...

I love the big grin on Kedrick's face on the first picture. Nice that you even gave Brock a chance to sit with Santa. I just assumed Andy wouldn't like it. Now I think how sad that I didn't even try to get a picture.

apple slice said...

I would be aghast if anyone ever asked me to be Santa Claus. I realized this looking at the poor man in costume. I think some people enjoy it. Kedrick does look stunning. He overshadows Santa big time. And, Brockie has a good sense to beware of strangers.