Friday, November 16, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth...


when you go in November and there are no lines! Some highlights from our 2 day Disney adventure:

Brock loved the hugs from the roaming Disney characters. His favorite ride by far was the Casey Jr. train but mostly he just enjoyed anytime he was free to roam.






Kedrick road the Mattahorn three times! He wasn't too fond of the white monster and only agreed to ride it the third time on the condition that he would be allowed to take his "blue blanks" as he lovingly calls his two blankies. His favorite ride was still the monorail.


Kedrick really loved hearing everyone scream on the rides... the one place on the planet he can scream his little lungs out and not be told to quiet down. While I was on some silver rockets with him waiting to start he asked, "Mom, can we scream on this ride," as he was looking longingly over at the California Screamin' roller coaster ride. I told him once the ride got started we could. Two seconds into the ride, "Mom, can we scream now?"





We won! After a long day we finally got them to fall asleep in the stroller!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I can't wait for the annual Bunker/Camacho Disneyland trip in January or February. I am sure it is more fun as the kids get a little bigger and notice more things. Did you take both of yours on Toad's Wild Ride? I heard that was scary. Really, really cute pictures!

Tribe M said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love your pictures. That is so funny that kedrick wanted to scream all the time-I'm surprised he went on the mattahorn again! It scares me! Your kids are darling!!

Kimberly said...

Devon and I love Disneyland. When we were first dating, he told me he wanted to name his daughter Disney. I thought that was really hokey, but he just really loves Disneyland! Obviously, his choice of girl names didn't win.

Isn't it funny how the sound of screaming on rides attracts kids attention. Luke is the same way. He thinks the screaming is so cool, but has absolutely no interest in wanting to go on the screaming rides! Glad you had a fun trip!

apple slice said...

The boys are too much. I applaud your long effort and happy payback. The roaming characters can be scary. Brockie is brave. I love that Kedrick's favorite ride is the monorail. Long and high.