Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beach Bride


My oldest sister stands out singly as the most bride possessed being I know. I have no idea how much money she has spent on bridal magazines over the years but it is no small sum. April 10 she came and got herself hitched at the Wedding Bowl in La Jolla. Her biggest fear was that after all her life long dreaming and planning she was going to be an ugly bride. And she was. Just kidding. Far from it, she blew us all away and was absolutely stunning. The weather was amazing and wow, I can't say how much I loved her bridal bouquet. I can't wait to see her professional photos but for now we will suffice with some snapshots. For the past two months we have been up to our necks in wedding planning and talk and as fun as it was....it was nice to pry the phone away from my ear and my very patient husband is glad to have his wife back! Congratulations Annette and Fernando!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, you guys all looks so great. I love the bridesmaids outfits. Everything looks like it turned out so perfect.

apple slice said...

I am wild about the pictures. Love the one of your dad and Annie. She is truly a stunning bride. Remind me to be a stunning bride with smashing pictures.