Friday, January 2, 2009

To do, to do , to do....

I came across a December "to do" list while cleaning my dresser. I was pleased for once, to find I had completed all the tasks. Among them:
sewing an apron. My poor mother. I made her drag down her sewing machine with her on her trip down here from Utah to help me with this one. Thank you! I am not a sewer, so this one is huge for me. I gifted it to my sister. Sorry, Ruru, I shouldn't victimize the people I love with homemade gifts!

On my to do list for 2009:
  • Cook fish
  • Make biscuits that are not flat dense paper weights
  • Have a family photo taken
  • Visit Yosemite

Don't worry, I will try not to give anyone wrapped fish for Christmas in an effort to check it off my to do list (biscuit paper weights however, is a definite possibility).

4 comments:

Marie' said...

Nice job! I am sure your sister likes it.

apple slice said...

I can't wait for the first two. Fish and biscuits. The apron is masterful. Way more involved than the one I made my mum.

SuburbiaMom said...

I need to do #3 on your list too (for my brood). Have fun cooking the fish--if you need any recipes, I might have a few!

Melissa said...

The apron is darling. Very artsy. Your to do list seems very doable and I'm sure your bisuits aren't paper weights. You're one of the best cooks I know.