Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Ambassadors...

was the term given to my two sons as they bounced down the trail at Torrey Pines bellowing out "Happy New Year" to EVERY single person they passed. We were at first dismayed that everyone in San Diego County had the same idea of what to do on New Year's Day but watching the response to the boys made up for the lack of solitude. The highlight of the day was when a lady stopped to chat it up with Kedrick. Enchanted by his enthusiasm and energy, she jokingly asked if he could push her up the hill. To her surprise, he walked around behind her, planted his hands on her butt and started to push. We all about died laughing. Good kid.

5 comments:

Marie' said...

I know I say this every time, but I miss your boys so much! Kedrick cracks me up.

apple slice said...

Nice images! Very fun NYDay. Kedrick is so nice. I'm glad he didn't tell her she was too heavy.

Kimberly said...

Okay, so it's so not fair that you are out hiking and wearing shorts during the middle of winter! Why, oh why did I ever agree to move away from that beautiful, sunny, warm place? It is freezing here!! Anyway, those pictures are adorable and your boys are getting so big! What cute kids they are!

Melissa said...

I need Kedrick to go with me next time I hike. These days a boost would come in handy. Dang, I can't believe I missed all these fun posts. What is my problem?

Unknown said...

Que deus abençõe sua familia meu amigo.