Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Slaps and Kisses

We have finally entered the stage where our boys will actually play pretty good together. One morning, they just started playing on their own. I showered, did the dishes, read my scriptures and then sat down on my bed confused. I felt so relaxed and in control...it was completely foreign. The key is they both must be rested and well fed. If not, they are screaming at the top of their lungs and hitting each other. Yesterday I couldn't hardly pry them apart as they tried to attack each other. Gave up and just put them down for a nap. As soon as they woke up they were all giggles and smothering each other with kisses and hugs. I love seeing them get along!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This is our reward for forging through last year. I heard it gets better as far as the playing together as they age. It sounds wonderful to have such a nice break in the morning.

apple slice said...

That is fabulous they are really playing together. I see hours of personal time in your future. There is nothing like co-existence.