Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Why I Feel Like a Hero...

It is late, too late even to call my sisters so here I am sharing my excitement with the world at large. I feared this was going to be a no Christmas card year. I love sending them. I love receiving them but this year it seemed completely overwhelming. And that is why I feel like such a hero. I pushed through the wall and put it together tonight. I photo shopped out blemishes and worked forever on red-eye issues and then decided I better just upload the photo to cost-co and be done with it. Kevin has long since retired so hopefully he doesn't hate the one I chose. Now whether or not I will actually get them in the mail is an entirely different story!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That picture is so cute. I don't even know how to get a decent shot with my kids together. I'm so excited for your Christmas card.

apple slice said...

Ok, perfection to you. Way to go! No one will have picture like this. :)

Kimberly said...

You are a ROCKSTAR! I noticed you posted this at 12:03 AM. There is no greater feeling than accomplishing something like that! Woo-hooo for you!

Allison said...

The pictures are sooo cute! Hey, send me a quick email so I have your email address because I put my blog on private. As soon as I get your email I will add you. my email is allisonhunnicutt@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

What a darling picture!!!!

Torey said...

Cousin Kristen!!!!! I can't believe I found you in the blog world no less. Your sister tipped me on to your page. Love it! By the way, your title, "Mango Days" - how appropo. Your fam looks great - I'm sure Florence Agnes Hoarseley Ensign would be proud! Oh so much to say, so much time between conversations. We have a blog as well. ttryons.blogspot.com. Think I'll be visiting San Diego in April. We must touch base!